Fitness Flow Pilates Ltd (referred to as FFP Ltd)
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What type of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
FFP Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, postal address and post code)
How do we collect your data?
You’ll directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Data will be collected through Mail Chimp but it follows GDPR compliance.
How will we use your data?
FFP Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- E mail you with special offers on other products and services we think you may like.
How do we store your data?
FFP Ltd securely stores your personal data in our database tables in our website, however no payment details are captured as they are conducted externally on your chosen payment methods servers e.g PayPal.
FFP Ltd will keep your personal data in our database tables, unless you request for the data to be removed.
FFP Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
FFP Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request FFP Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request FFP Ltd to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that FFP Ltd erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that FFP Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- keeping you signed in
- understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – FFP Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – FFP Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. FFP Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. The means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from you browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of other websites
How to contact us
E mail us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that FFP Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.