General

Home Forums Trainees General

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      deeperblue
      Keymaster

Please leave feedback on our new website.

Michelle Williams
      Participant

Hi

2 days done – liking the BB

Michelle Williams
      Participant

Crikey It’s Saturday! That was tough on shoulders:)

Chris Bracken
      Participant

Hi Carol

the booty challenge the last couple I have not been able to get full screen. the icon on the bottom right does not appear on the videos. Any suggestions.

Chris

Dawn Jackson
      Participant

Hi

Just completed Shake it Up 1 – Tough but feeling good. Makes you realise how easily you can get unfit.

Thanks Carol

Cheznel17
      Participant

Hi Carol/Liz

Loved doing the Shake it up session today. I’ve just finished the Let go of the grip meditation, it was amazing! I feel so relaxed. Can’t wait to try some more tomorrow.
      Thank you

nreece
      Participant

Just done Shake it Up. A really good, fun cardio workout with stretches to finish. Enjoyed it so much. Thank you.x

lizmarie
      Keymaster

Hi Michelle

I have only just seen this message as everyone tends to use the Facebook group, sorry for the delay in replying!!
      Hope you are well and Im glad you enjoyed the Booty Band Challenge. Did you try the 7 day cleanse?

Carol

lizmarie
      Keymaster

Hi Chris

Another client has said this, and said it was only on from day 8 to 12 of the booty band the rest were fine. Will look into it for you.

Carol

lizmarie
      Keymaster

Hi Chris

Another client has said this, and said it was only on from day 8 to 12 of the booty band the rest were fine. Will look into it for you.

Carol

lizmarie
      Keymaster

test email

lizmarie
      Keymaster

test email

lizmarie
      Keymaster

Hi Nina thank you there will be more Carol

nreece
      Participant

Just completed day 5 of Glide disc challenge. Its certainly a level 4! Good workout though I really enjoyed it.

Chris Bracken
      Participant

Hi Carole, the BB challenge day 1, I can’t find. I have looked in my emails and spam, but it’s not there. I have done day 2 and 3 today, might regret that tomorrow, but would like to done day 1. Can you let me know we’re I can find it please.

Janine
      Participant

Good evening, im excited as i have received my items today from carole, cant wait to try some more classes.

Oh can anyone tell me where the video is for the resting technique the one on the floor with cushions n blanket 😀

nreece
      Participant

Finally managed to complete week one! (I did start late though!) Onwards and upwards will start week 2 tomorrow. loving it so thanks girls.xx

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.